Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
András Vass, Conductor
Phone: +36 / 30 / 4920098 and +36 / 20 / 4498506
- 12 years of Piano at MusicSchool and High School of Arts, Tirgu-Mures.
- 2 years of study with composer Boldizsár Csíky.
- 5 years of Orchestra Conducting with Mr. Ervin Lukács, András Ligeti and Tamás Gál, after entering the Conducting Class of the Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music, Budapest with maximum score.
- 2 years of percussion at Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music
Diplomas and awards
- 1997 high school final examination, piano class: specialized and a general certificate, as the best student of the year.
- 2004 declared Master of Music in Conducting, grade of diploma: Diploma with Honors.
- 12th of June 2003 awarded with “Donáth Ede” memorial prize.
Concerts and Experience
Concert cycles and series:
- Mozart Piano concertos with Dana Borsan; Verdi evenings with Mrs. Eszter Sümegi
Working with several orchestras:
- Budapest Festival Orchestra, MÁV Symphony (Budapest), Miskolc, Symphony Orchestra, Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra (Budapest), Savaria Symphony, Matáv Symphony (Budapest), Sibiu Philharmonic, Solti Chamber Orchestra, Franz Liszt Chamber Orchestra, Pannon Philharmonic Orchestra, Hungarian National Philharmonic Orchestra, Lappeenranta City Orchestra, etc.
Working with several famous artists:
- Peter Frankl, Erika Miklósa, Barnabás Kelemen, Kristóf Baráti, Dénes Várjon, István Várdai, Olli Leppäniemi, László Fenyő, Eszter Sümegi, Dana Borsan, Olivier Latry, György Lakatos, etc.
Opera conducting (premieres and performances):
- Verdi:Falstaff; Mozart: The Magic Flute; Gounod: Roméo et Juliette; Donizetti: L'elisir d'amore
1995-1997: piano and celesta player in the Tirgu-Mureş Philharmonic Orchestra
2005-2006 concert season: assistant conductor of Maestro Iván Fischer at Budapest Festival Orchestra, after winning the entrance competition held each year, having in 2005 more than 50 aspirants from 17 countries. From September 2006 working upon request intermittently with Budapest Festival Orchestra as training conductor. From 2009 August Permanent Conductor at Pannon Philharmonic Orchestra, Hungary.
- Hungarian, Romanian and English (speaking and writing very well), Italian
Artist of California Artists Management (USA).